Apeks XTX200 Regulator with Egress Octopus
The XTX200 regulator can be converted from a
right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory in
the standard) to a left handed one. This regulator also features a
Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left handed
configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any
APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
The XTX200 regulator incorporates the new feature of the Diver Changeable Exhaust System (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for travel or for use as an octopus regulator). The exhausts are made from strong, yet light-weight material, essential for the diving environment. We also supply different coloured mouthpieces and exhausts for regulator individualisation which is very useful when using multiple regulators with different mixes.
The XTX200 regulator incorporates a new front cover manufactured using high strength plastic which greatly improves the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve and an aesthetically pleasing chrome plated metal insert immediately identifying this regulator as a top of the range model.
The new purge button has improved the purge itself. Due to the new open design the purge is self clearing and prevents debris build-up.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX200 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress and also incorporate an index-able, tactile / audible ratchet Venturi lever mechanism.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX200 regulator improving breathing performance.
Weight: Yoke 1280g ... DIN 1150g
- Compact one piece body
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8' UNF
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16' UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Attractive black and luxurious satin silver chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Removable ARCAP valve seat
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Metal Inserted front cover
- New Optional Extra Hose Swivel connection
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
- Nitrox versions available
- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.